All individuals involved in administrative justice are trained and certified.
Recognized as a national leader in the delivery of administrative justice training; and evaluation of tribunal members, staff, and advocates to assure fairness and procedural expertise.
In fulfilling our Mission, we are:
- Progressive and innovative in meeting our clients’ expectations
- Responsive to learners’ needs
- Respectful of members’ involvement, commitment, and dedication
- Fiscally responsible through sound governance
- Professional and qualified
- Committed to creating and maintaining an environment that respects diverse traditions, heritages, and experiences. We acknowledge and honour the fundamental value and dignity of all individuals.
BRAVE SPACE is a supportive place where participants feel comfortable learning, sharing honestly and equally, and growing individually and together.
- Welcome multiple views.
- Speaking from your own experience by using “I statements”. Ask questions to understand.
- Listening to seek knowledge and understanding.
- Understanding that learners are starting at different places, backgrounds, and experiences.
- Sharing speaking time and try those who have not spoken.
- Be accountable for your own learning.
- Find ways to respectfully challenge others with care, and be open to challenges of your own views.
- Respecting the confidentiality of the individuals in the learning event. Share the message, not the messenger.