All individuals involved in administrative justice are trained and certified.
Recognized as a national leader in the delivery of administrative justice training; and evaluation of tribunal members, staff, and advocates to assure fairness and procedural expertise.
In fulfilling our Mission, we are:
- Progressive and innovative in meeting our clients’ expectations;
- Responsive to learners’ needs;
- Respectful of members’ involvement, commitment, and dedication;
- Fiscally responsible through sound governance; and
- Professional and qualified.
- Committed to creating and maintaining an environment that respects diverse traditions, heritages, and experiences. We acknowledge and honour the fundamental value and dignity of all individuals.