Congratulations to the 2023 recipient of the Tribunal Administrative Justice Bursary – Natalie Hanas!
The Foundation of Administrative Justice Bursary started in 2009. The Bursary was created in recognition of its benefactor, David Elliott, to recognize his spirited passion and commitment to excellence and his belief that there are no barriers to furthering one’s learning.
This Bursary is an annual award of $1,500.00 open to anyone pursuing secondary or furthered learning in legal studies. Preference will be given to individuals that are:
- a member of the Foundation
- an employee or board member of an organization that is a member of the Foundation
- requiring financial assistance to obtain or continue education
- registered to attend a Foundation course or other training related to administrative justice provided by a recognized secondary educational institute.
Only those applications received between January 1 and December 1 of each year will be eligible.
The Bursary is deemed as income under the Income Tax Act. The successful recipient will receive a T4A from the Foundation.
To apply submit the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- A completed application
- A letter outlining a brief biography including education, career goals, relationship to administrative justice, and how administrative justice training will assist you in your professional development journey
- A copy of the course or program registrations or other related training
Phone: 780-466-0501 for information.
Click here for the application form – The deadline is December 1st of each year.
The recipient announcement will be made by January 31st of the following year.