Congratulations to the 2021 recipients of the Tribunal Administrative Justice Bursary – Sharleen Hamm and Diane Beaulieu!
The Foundation of Administrative Justice is a non-profit association dedicated to training in the administrative justice environment for tribunals, presenters, and administrators. The FOAJ Bursary started in 2009. FOAJ created the Bursary in recognition of its benefactor, David Elliott, to recognize his spirited passion and commitment to excellence and his belief that there are no barriers to furthering one’s learning.
This Bursary is an annual award of $1,500.00 open to anyone pursuing secondary or furthered learning in legal studies. Preference will be given to individuals that are:
- a member of FOAJ
- an employee or board member of an organization that is a member of FOAJ
- requiring financial assistance to obtain or continue education
- registered to attend one or more FOAJ courses or other training related to administrative justice provided by a recognized secondary educational institute.
Only those applications received between January 1 and December 1 of each year will be eligible.
To apply submit the following:
- Completed application form
- A letter outlining a brief biography of the applicant including education, career goals, relationship to administrative justice, and how administrative justice training will help
- Proof of course registration in an administrative justice course or other related training
Applications must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Phone: 780-466-0501 for information.
Click here for the application form – The deadline is December 1st each year.
The recipient announcement will be made by January 31st the following year.