CPD credits for those who provide legal services in Canada
Many law societies and professional organizations require their members to complete accredited hours within their CPD program. The Foundation of Administrative Justice (FOAJ) offers courses and webinars that may qualify for CPD credits.
FOAJ courses include:
- Principles of Administrative Justice
- Interpreting Legislation
- Decision Making
- Decision Writing
- Effective Hearings
- Presenting Cases before Tribunals
- Plain Language: Building Results
- Case Management Practices
- Cultural Competencies
Ask your employer or professional association if FOAJ courses fit the specific criteria to receive CPD credits. Many organizations and professional associations have diverse requirements regarding what qualifies for CPD credits.
Many courses include elements that are:
- In the interest of employers
- Focused on ethical and professional responsibility
- Pertinent to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
- Related to legal project and case management
If you need information or documents from the Foundation of Administrative Justice, please contact email@example.com with your request.