This allows you to continue your professional development while:
- networking with the Administrative Justice Community
- learning from faculty in real-time
- utilizing collaborative tools that help facilitate your learning experience
- participating and asking questions
- collaborating in a group setting
- learning from other learners
- 7 credit course = 2 half days
- 14 credit course = 4 half days
The courses are held in mountain time. Course material, supporting documents, and exams are provided electronically. Learners will have 2 business days to write and submit the exam.
Zoom Livestream System Requirements
Prior to joining the Zoom event, please make sure you have installed the Zoom desktop application. Zoom functions best with the application installed, but the meeting can also be accessed through your computer using your web browser.
For an optimal Zoom experience, we suggest using a computer. If you use your phone, you can download the phone app. You can find the application in the app store (ZOOM Cloud Meetings).
We recommend that you have a webcam and microphone, so you can participate in the group discussions throughout the session. If you are unable to access a webcam and/or a microphone, Zoom has a chat function, which will allow you to communicate through text.
For a full list of Zoom’s requirements, click here.