Lunch and Learns are held monthly from 11:30 am – 1:30 pm Mountain Time. Lunch and Learns are a great way to expand your knowledge on a variety of topics and personal and professional development. Lunch and Learns are at no charge.
Live Stream Lunch and Learns
- January 21, 2021 – Graham Singh, Hard Conversations: Faith Communities & Shared Spaces
- February 25, 2021 – Allan Donsky, Coming Alive in the Covid World
- March 10, 2021 – Diana Lowe, The Honourable Andrea C. Moen, Sharon Crooks Changes to the Divorce Act and ADR
- April 14, 2021 – Moin Yahya, Fairness in Arbitration & Mediation: A Personal Perspective
- May 18, 2021 – Andrew Pilliar, Self Represented Litigants
- June 8, 2021 – Dr. Jobin – Indigenous Governance & Land Acknowledgements
Lunch and Learns are co-hosted by the Foundation of Administrative Justice (FOAJ) and ADR Institute of Alberta (ADRIA).