Case Management Practices is a fourteen-hour course that focuses on how the tribunal processes and its practices impact the hearing calendar and the tribunal’s case load. How do you manage heavy caseloads? Reduce hearing time? Balance client and budgetary demands? Deal with difficult clients? Improve settlement rates? Improve tribunal stakeholder relations? This course touches on all these items. It includes tips and strategies for meeting case management challenges.
Recommended prior FOAJ Training: Principles of Administrative Justice
This course intends to:
- apply a structured approach to designing or amending a case management system for a tribunal.
- troubleshoot case management issues for a tribunal.
- identify strategies to meet case management challenges.
- implement case management strategies to improve the tribunal case management system.
- tools to evaluate and enhance their case management processes and systems
- confidence in troubleshooting case management challenges.
In-Person or Livestream: $1,070.00 Members / $1,320.00 Non Members