During this time of “Stay at Home” movement, the Foundation of Adminstrative Justice is offering courses via livestream. This is a real time broadcast of our courses. This allows you to continue your professional development while still:
- network with the Adminstrative Justice Community
- ability to participate and ask questions
- colaboaration in a group setting
- learn from other learners
- 1-day in person course = 2 half days
- 2-day in person course = 4 half days
Courses time is from 8:15am to 12:00pm. The exam is written on the last day of the course at 1:00pm. This allows for a one hour break.
Course material, supporting documents and exam are provided electronically.
Registration is handled in the same fashion as our in person courses through https://foaj.ca/register/.