Instructional Time 8:30am – 4:30pm.
Exam(if applicable) 4:45pm – 6:00pm on final day of course.
One day course – 7 Educational Credits
Two day course – 14 Educational Credits
- Educational credits are credits received by taking a course.
- Certificate credits are received by taking an approved CTAJ™ course and passing the exam. The exam will follow on the final day of the course. The exam is open book with 75 minutes to complete. Exam results will be emailed to participants email address within 14 days of date of the course.
- The course will include both lecture and class exercises. Participant’s materials will be provided at the course. Participants will receive confirmation and pre-course readings, 21 days prior to course start. You may bring an electronic device to assist in exercises.
- Pastries, beverages and lunch are provided.
- Due to allergies we ask that you do not use perfumes or other scented products on course days.
- Posted instructors are subject to change.
- Prerequisites are in place to help you determine the best order of courses to take. Our courses have a natural flow from one to another, which is why it is necessary to have prerequisites. If you feel you have substantial experience on that specific topic, the prerequisite may be waived.
- The Government of Canada, HRSDC, has approved FOAJ as an educational institution authorized to issue receipts that may qualify for Tuition Tax Credit under the Income Tax Act. Individuals who pay their own course fees may be able to request a tax receipt and use the fees from our courses on their personal income tax.
Fees, GST, Cancellation, and Substitution Policies:
- All fees must be received before the course begins. FOAJ reserves the right not to process or confirm any registration without payment.
- GST applies on all fees. Exemption: Participant must provide a GST Exemption Number when registering.
- If you register and need to cancel:
- More than 21 days before the event – a $100.00 non-refundable administrative fee applies. If payment is received the balance will be refunded or applied towards a future FOAJ event within one calendar year of the original course date. If payment has not been received the administration fee remains.
- 21 days or less before the event – the full registration fee is non-refundable. If payment has not been received the full registration fee remains. You can substitute another person at no additional charge until the day of the course.