1. Why is it more expensive?
2. Is there an exam? How is it administered?
3. Will there be additional courses available online?
4. How long will it take to complete the entire course?
5. Are materials provided?
6. Is there a deadline to complete an online course?
7. What if I have questions during the online course?
8. I would like a printed copy of the materials. Is there a fee?
One word – convenience. Save on travel expenses, no deadline to finish the course and you don’t have to take time off work to finish this course.
Yes. This course counts towards our CTAJ™ program. You will receive 14 credits if you pass the exam.
Yes. Principles of Administrative Justice and Plain Language: Building Results will be released in 2020 and Evidence is the next scheduled course to be developed into the e-Learning style.
8-9 hours of video play. Additional time is required to complete exercises and 75 minutes is allotted to writing the exam.
Yes. There is a PDF document of participant material as well as a PowerPoint document available to print. We recommend printing the PowerPoint as a study tool and reference.
There is no deadline to complete the online course. It can be completed at your own pace.
Any questions you have can be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org and you will receive a response within 24-48 business hours.
- Printed copy available for $75.00