Recommended for: Administrators and tribunal staff, or anyone who manages any aspect of administrative justice cases.
Proper case management can save a lot of time and effort and ensure all parties are well served by the administrative justice system. Learners will look at individual and organizational case management practices, including effective systems to schedule and process cases efficiently, reduce hearing time, balance client and budgetary demands, and deal with difficult situations. Learners will apply tips, strategies, and tools to meet case management challenges. The goal is to learn the core skills related to case management and be able to apply them to design or improve a tribunal, agency, or organization’s practices and procedures. Format: A combination of individual work, guided discussions, and large and small group exercises.
Prerequisite: To attend this course you must have taken the Principles of Administrative Justice course.
Livestream Course Dates
- February 12, 13, 15, & 16, 2024 (8:30 am-12:00 pm MT)
- July 15, 16, 18, & 19, 2024 (8:30 am-12:00 pm MT)
- October 28, 29, 31, & November 1, 2024 (8:30 am-12:00 pm MT)
This course intends to:
- apply a structured approach to designing or revamping a case management system.
- troubleshoot case management issues for a tribunal.
- identify strategies to meet organizational and individual case management challenges.
- help you use these strategies and other tools to improve your own case management systems.
Course Learning Outcomes
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- use current case management strategies and tools.
- evaluate and enhance your case management processes and systems.
- troubleshoot case management challenges.
Livestream: $1,070.00 Members / $1,320.00 Non Members
*Refresher: $599.00 Member or Non-Member
*For individuals who have previously taken the course, and would like to attend a regular scheduled livestream course at a discount rate. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 855-466-0501.