We, the undersigned, declare that we desire to form a society under the Societies Act, and
- The name of the society is: Foundation of Administrative Justice
- The objects of the society are:
- To provide a meeting place for the consideration and discussion of questions affecting the interests of the community.
- To provide all necessary equipment and furniture for carrying on its various objects.
- To provide a centre and suitable meeting place for the various activities of the community.
- To sell, manage, lease, mortgage, dispose of, or otherwise deal with the property of the society.
- To promote and advocate for best practices in Administrative Justice.
- To promote and participate in education and training initiatives for members and staff of administrative tribunals.