Lunch and Learns are held monthly from 11:30am – 1:30pm. Lunch and Learns are a great way to expand your knowledge on a variety of topics and personal and professional development. There is no charge for our Live Stream events.
Live Stream Luncheons
- April 14, 2020 – Marnie Bondar & Ilana Krygier Lapides – A Story of Survival
- May 12, 2020 – The New Chartered Med/Arb Designation – Janet McKay, Jim McCartney & Colm Brannigan
- June 18, 2020 – National Centre for Truth & Reconciliation – Ry Moran
- July 14, 2020 – Getting Ready for a Vitural Hearing
- August 11, 2020 – Opening an Uncomfortable Converstaion on Social Justice in our Work
- October 6, 2020 – Therapeutic Jurisprudence, Julie Durette
- November 19, 2020 Captain Bruce King, Veterans Affairs Canada
In Person Edmonton
- January 23, 2020 – Dan Piercy Presenting Financial Health: A Strategy for Enjoying Life
- February 13, 2020 – The Honourable Andrea B Moen: The Impact of Family Conflict on Children
- March 12, 2020 – Vahen King: Contagious Courage
In Person Calgary
- January 21, 2020 – Dean Kendall Presenting Financial Health: A Strategy for Enjoying Life
- February 11, 2020 – The Honourable Andrea B Moen: The Impact of Family Conflict on Children
- March 10, 2020 – Connie Jakab: Self Care Practices Than Work
Click here to view Lunch and Learns from 2019.
Lunch and Learns are all co-hosted by Foundation of Administrative Justice (FOAJ) and ADR Institute of Alberta (ADRIA).