Instructional Time 8:30am – 4:30pm.
Exam 4:45pm – 6:00pm on final day of course.
One day couse – 7 Educational Credits towards the CTAJ™
Two day course – 14 Educational Credits towards the CTAJ™
Educational Hours are instructional Credits received by taking a FOAJ course.
Certificate Hours are hours received by taking a FOAJ course and passing the exam.
Pastries, beverages and lunch are provided. The course will include both lecture and class exercises. Participant’s binders and necessary supplies will be provided.
CTAJ qualifying exam will follow at the end of the last instructional day. This is a 75 minute open book exam. Registrants may only write the exam on the final course date. Exam results will be emailed to participants email address within 14 days of date of the course.
Due to allergies we ask that you do not use perfumes or other scented products on course days.
Posted instructors are subject to change in the event of an emergency.
Participants will receive an electronic confirmation letter via email 10-21 days prior to the start of the course.
Prerequisites are in place to help you determine the best order of courses to take. Our courses have a natural flow from one to another, which is why it is neccessary to have prerequisites. If you feel you have substantual experience on that specific topic, the prerequisite may be waived.
The Government of Canada, HRSDC, has approved FOAJ as an educational institution authorized to issue receipts that may qualify for Tuition Tax Credit under the Income Tax Act. Individuals who pay their own course fees may be able to request a tax receipt and use the fees from our courses on their personal income tax.
Fees, GST, Cancellation, and Substitution Policies:
- All fees must be received before the course begins. FOAJ reserves the right not to process or confirm any registration without payment.
- GST applies on all fees paid by an individual or non-GST exempt organization. Exemption: Platinum and Silver Members only must provide a GST exemption number when registering and paying for their members or staff covered by the organizational membership. No exemption for non-member or affiliate fees regardless of who pays.
- More than 21 days before the event, a $100 non-refundable administrative fee applies. If payment is received the balance will be refunded or applied towards a future FOAJ event within one calendar year of the original course date.
- If payment has not been received the administration fee remains.
- 21 days or less before the event – the full registration fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- If payment has not been received the full registration fee remains.
- You can substitute another person at no additional charge until the day of the course.