1. Why is it more expensive?
2. Is there an exam? How is it administered?
3. Will there be additional courses available online?
4. How long will it take to complete the entire course?
5. Are materials provided?
6. Is there a deadline to complete an online course?
One word – convenience. Save on travel expenses, no deadline to finish the course and you don’t have to take time off work to finish this course.
Yes. This course counts towards our CTAJ™ program. You will receive 14 credits if you pass the exam.
Yes. Interpreting Legislation will be released in November of 2016, Principles of Administrative Justice will be released in the summer of 2017 and Evidence will be released in 2018. You will receive credits towards your CTAJ™ for each of these courses.
8-9 hours of video play. Additional time is required to complete exercises and 75 minutes is allotted to writing the exam.
Yes. There is a PDF document of participant material as well as a PowerPoint document available to print. We recommend printing the PowerPoint as a study tool and reference.