Decision Making e-Learning
Participants will take away benefits in making better decisions:
- Working with a decision making model and template
- Awareness of the different styles of decision making
- Experience in analyzing legislation to identify issues and the applicable legal tests
- Using tools to evaluate evidence to reach findings of fact…. and more!
The course applies to:
- Appointed government agency, boards and commission members
- Assessment Review boards, Subdivision Appeal boards, Licensing and enforcement officers
- Professional disciplinary panels
- First Nations
- Related administrative staff
$1,320 Member and Non Member Rate
Supported by a grant from the Northwest Territories Law Foundation.